Welcome to West Seattle!
As new members of our community, we want help you get to know us better.
We have collaborated with other West Seattle businesses,
who also want to welcome you by offering you these exclusive deals:
Local Business Offers
- Sea-Town Podcast - Sharing the stories of Seattle area entrepreneurs, businesses owners & community leaders.
- Alair - Neighborhood gift shot (with attitude): 40% off your first purchase when you present the "Welcome to West Seattle" postcard.
- Alki Kayak Tours - :
- Arts West Playhouse - Buy one ticket, get one free using the offer code WSWELCOME
- Avalon Glassworks - FREE mini-float with any purchase using the offer code WSWELCOME
- Canna West Seattle - 20% off first in-store cannabis purchase when you present the "Welcome to West Seattle" postcard.
- Dog City Seattle - off first purchase of dog daycare, boarding or grooming with the offer code WSWELCOME
- Flower Lab - 25% off local floral orders with the offer code WSWELCOME
- The Escape Artist - West Seattle's only escape room: 10% off first visit using the code WSWELCOME
- Rico's Auto Buff - Auto detailing and bodywork: 10% off first visit with the offer code WSWELCOME
- Sea-Town Real Estate - Your community resource and go-to for home purchasing or selling with 25% of commission proceeds donated to a local non-profit of your choice. Click the "Contact..." button below to find out more and start exploring your home ownership options!
- Tom's Automotive Service - 10% off first visit (up to $20), when you bring in & donate 3 or more cans of food for the West Seattle Food Bank
- Senior Center of West Seattle - Providing a welcoming, inclusive environment where people can enjoy warm friendships, healthy activities, joyful experiences and meaningful engagement as they age.
- West Seattle Food Bank - Providing food security & community connections to our neighbors in need.
- West Seattle Helpline - Helping our West Seattle neighbors get a leg up when they're stuck.
- West Seattle Junction Association - Want to really get involved with the community? Volunteering with the Junction Association and all the great events they organize for the community will really get you plugged in!
- West Side Baby - Basics for children in need. Help Keep Kids In Our Community Safe, Warm and Dry!
Regular West Seattle Events
- Farmers Market, West Seattle (year around) - Sundays 10am-2pm
- West Seattle Art Walk - Second Thursdays, 5pm to Late - Businesses hosting local artist's work and select restaurant drink / appetizer discounts.
- Morgan Community Festival - June 16, 2018 at 10am-4pm - Live music, food trucks, “Bark of Morgan” pet parade, vendor booths, children’s activities.
- WS Junction Summer Fest - July 13-15, 2018 - Activities for the whole family, vendor booths, live music, delicious food, beer gardens & kids play area.
- West Seattle Grand Parade (Hi Yu) - July 21st, 2018 at 11am - Recognized as the oldest parade in the City of Seattle, the parade celebrates the festive spirit of West Seattle.
- Alki Art Fair - July 28-29, 2018 - West Seattle’s premier summer art showcase on Alki Beach celebrating the arts and music.
- Delridge Days Festival - August 11, 2018 - Bring the family for live music, food trucks, kid and family friendly picnic games and skating competition.
- West Seattle Beer & Music Festival - August 24-26, 2018 - The first annual WS Beer & Music Festival will take place at the Alki Masonic Center. Enjoy an amazing selection of unique beers, spirits, local food pairings and live music throughout the weekend - Tickets staring at $40 HERE.
- West Seattle Car Show - August 25, 2018 - A car lovers paradise with over 100 cars to drool over.
- Fauntleroy Fall Festival - October 21, 2018 - Visit one of West Seattle’s oldest neighborhoods for a kid-friendly day of activities and food.
- Trivia Nights:
- Mondays - Skylark Cafe & Club at 7:30pm; Shadowlands at 8pm
- Tuesdays - The Lodge Sports Grille (WS) at 7:30pm; Celtic Swell at 8pm; West Seattle Brewing Company at 8pm;
- Wednesdays - Beverage Place Pub at 8pm; Talarico's Pizzeria at 8:30pm
- Thursdays - Great American Diner & Bar at 7pm